DESCRIPTIONAfter years of outperforming expectations in the AR trigger market, HIPERFIRE has done it again, but this time with the AK platform. The AK platform is easily the second most popular MSR platform in the United States next to the AR. The AK is know the world over for its versatility, durability, and ability to operate in extreme conditions; the AK platform was the obvious choice for our next set of innovations. We are proud to introduce our new XAK M series trigger family. We took the same materials, heat treatment, precision manufacturing, and innovative designs that have proven themselves over the years in our AR products, and introduced them into this new family of triggers. We know you won't be disappointed. Traditional AK triggers are heavy with a TON of creep, and the reset leaves a lot to be desired. So why not upgrade to the brand that truly delivers? It doesn't matter if your AK sees random days at the range, tactical/duty use, competition, or only something to show off to your buddies, our new family of triggers are the best choice available for any AK. Please see the Application section below to view notes on which platforms our XAK M series triggers will fit.
- Single-Stage AK trigger
- Short 2+ lbs. pull weight (depending on user supplied spring selection)
- Clean, effortless break
- Short, strong reset
- Improved single-stage "creep" or pre-travel
- Lightened trigger pull weight through precision manufacturing and design, and lower friction coefficient (less drag)
- Flat trigger bow
- HIPERSHOE® finger pad reduces the perceived trigger pull weight for a lighter feel, and offers 6 positions for adjustability to fit the users personal preference.
- Black, Mil-grade Parkerize coating for longevity
- Application: XAK M series triggers are designed to fit Morrissey stamped AK47 and AK74 variants such as Palmetto State Armory AK and AKV. Our XAK M series triggers may work in additional variants, however, HIPERFIRE cannot guarantee proper fit and function in other platforms. As any true AK enthusiast knows, every AK is different and there is no way to guarantee which receivers a trigger will fit. HIPERFIRE has 2 different variants of AK triggers (M and T series) that cover the vast majority of AK platforms. We also make an adjustable safety selector to cover everything in between. As always, we are here to assist, so if you have questions please contact us. Please read HIPERFIRE's Returns Policy for more information. We cannot make refunds or take returns on triggers that have been modified, unless you are instructed to do so by HIPERFIRE staff. We advise contacting us with questions prior to any modifications for fitment. Aftermarket safety selectors may or may not work and function with this application as well.
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage, Semi-Drop-In
- Pull Weight: 2+ pounds depending on user supplied spring
- User Adjustable: Yes, depending on user supplied spring and HIPERSHOE positioning
- Trigger Bow: Flat with black HIPERSHOE included
- Finish: Black, Heavy Maganese Phosphate (mil-grade parkerizing)
- Companion Products: HIPERFIRE AK Pins and Safety Selector
HIPERTOUCH® Genesis: “Great trigger system. I made my first build with the standard mil-spec fcg. Dry firing, before I had fired the first shot, I knew that I needed to upgrade the trigger. I found this trigger on the PSA site, and looked at all of the promotional videos on YouTube. I ordered this trigger in the LPK… A quick swap of triggers when the HIPERTOUCH® came and I have been very pleased with the result. It is smooth where the standard fcg is rough and drags. It has a much lower pull weight (I am using the middle setting and it is very nice). I am really happy with this purchase. I would recommend this trigger to most anyone looking for an upgrade.”
HIPERTOUCH® Competition: “Competition runs incredibly well in my 9mm AR15! As those of us who have pieced together an AR chambered in 9mm know… they can be very temperamental. It often has to do with marrying the magazine well adapter, blow back bolt and fire control group. I had almost given up trying to get the rifle to be 100% reliable. The main problem was getting a hammer to properly strike the 9mm Bolt (the carrier and actual bolt are one piece). After almost giving up on the project… I switched over to one of my lowers that had my Hiperfire Competition in it. I could tell immediately during dry fire testing this was the best trigger system I had tried (believe me, it was many). Took it to the range today. Every trigger press broke like glass. The failures to reset were gone. My split time between rounds were incredible. I ran a few hundred rounds and did not have one failure!”