DESCRIPTIONAfter years of outperforming expectations in the AR trigger market, HIPERFIRE has done it again, but this time with the AK platform. The AK platform is easily the second most popular MSR platform in the United States next to the AR. The AK is know the world over for its versatility, durability, and ability to operate in extreme conditions; the AK platform was the obvious choice for our next set of innovations. We are proud to introduce our new XAK M series trigger family. We took the same materials, heat treatment, precision manufacturing, and innovative designs that have proven themselves over the years in our AR products, and introduced them into this new family of triggers. We know you won't be disappointed. Traditional AK triggers are heavy with a TON of creep, and the reset leaves a lot to be desired. So why not upgrade to the brand that truly delivers? It doesn't matter if your AK sees random days at the range, tactical/duty use, competition, or only something to show off to your buddies, our new family of triggers are the best choice available for any AK. Please see the Application section below to view notes on which platforms our XAK M series triggers will fit.
- Single-Stage AK trigger
- Short 2+ lbs. pull weight (depending on user supplied spring selection)
- Clean, effortless break
- Short, strong reset
- Improved single-stage "creep" or pre-travel
- Lightened trigger pull weight through precision manufacturing and design, and lower friction coefficient (less drag)
- Flat trigger bow
- HIPERSHOE® finger pad reduces the perceived trigger pull weight for a lighter feel, and offers 6 positions for adjustability to fit the users personal preference.
- Nickel Boron coating for lubricity and longevity.
- Application: XAK M series triggers are designed to fit Morrissey stamped AK47 and AK74 variants such as Palmetto State Armory AK and AKV. Our XAK M series triggers may work in additional variants, however, HIPERFIRE cannot guarantee proper fit and function in other platforms. As any true AK enthusiast knows, every AK is different and there is no way to guarantee which receivers a trigger will fit. HIPERFIRE has 2 different variants of AK triggers (M and T series) that cover the vast majority of AK platforms. We also make an adjustable safety selector to cover everything in between. As always, we are here to assist, so if you have questions please contact us. Please read HIPERFIRE's Returns Policy for more information. We cannot make refunds or take returns on triggers that have been modified, unless you are instructed to do so by HIPERFIRE staff. We advise contacting us with questions prior to any modifications for fitment. Aftermarket safety selectors may or may not work and function with this application as well.
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage, Semi-Drop-In
- Pull Weight: 2+ pounds depending on user supplied spring
- User Adjustable: Yes, depending on user supplied spring and HIPERSHOE positioning
- Trigger Bow: Flat with black HIPERSHOE included
- Finish: Nickel Boron
- Companion Products: HIPERFIRE AK Pins and Safety Selector
HIPERTOUCH® Competition: “”I just received and installed your Competition fire control group. I have to say this is the best feeling trigger I`ve ever felt! This was installed on a 20″ noveske barrel build in .223/5.56. I have your Genesis in a piston build (target/combat use)… It looks like you have some winners on your hands!”
HIPERTOUCH Triggers: “What a great trigger! I installed this on my first ar build. I prefer more long range shooting so I decided to listen to all the people saying how a good trigger makes a world of difference. Well I’m going to tell you right now this trigger makes my gun! It is unbelievable how good the feel of this is. I installed the springs for a 2 1/2 lb pull and it is smooth as silk. My swapped my father so he could feel the difference between my trigger and his springfield saint, needless to say he’s buying one of these now lol. Great quality, great feel, and a customer that couldn’t be happier! Thank you!”