After years of outperforming expectations in the AR trigger market, HIPERFIRE has done it again, but this time with the AK platform. The AK platform is easily the second most popular MSR platform in the United States next to the AR. The AK is know the world over for its versatility, durability, and ability to operate in extreme conditions; the AK platform was the obvious choice for our next set of innovations.
To kick off our introduction into the AK market, we are proud to introduce our new XAK trigger family. We took the same materials, heat treatment, precision manufacturing, and innovative designs that have proven themselves over the years in our AR products, and introduced them into this new family of triggers. We know you won’t be disappointed.
Traditional AK triggers are heavy with a TON of creep, and the reset leaves a lot to be desired. So why not upgrade to the brand that truly delivers? It doesn’t matter if your AK sees random days at the range, tactical/duty use, competition, or only something to show off to your buddies, our new family of triggers are the best choice available for any AK.
- Single-Stage AK trigger
- Short 2+ lbs. pull weight (depending on user supplied spring selection)
- Clean, effortless break
- Short, strong reset
- Improved single-stage “creep” or pre-travel
- Lightened trigger pull weight through precision manufacturing and design, and lower friction coefficient (less drag)
- Flat trigger bow
- HIPERSHOE® finger pad reduces the perceived trigger pull weight for a lighter feel, and offers 6 positions for adjustability to fit the users personal preference.
- Nickel Boron coating for lubricity and longevity.
NOTE: XAK triggers DO NOT come with main spring. Users will need to purchase a main spring separately from another vendor.
As with all of our products, our new XAK family of triggers are proudly made here in the United States with US Patents Pending. See our legal disclosures page for more information.
- Application: Morrissey stamped AK47 and AK74 variants. May work in additional variants, however, HIPERFIRE cannot guarantee proper fit and function in other platforms. We are working on a full fitment guide that will be available in our FAQ section in the future. These triggers may require fitment to work properly in other platforms. Please read HIPERFIRE’s Returns Policy for more information. We cannot make refunds or take returns on triggers that have been modified. Once it is modified, it is yours for good. We advise contacting us with questions prior to any modifications for fitment.
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage, Semi-Drop-In
- Pull Weight: 2+ pounds depending on user supplied spring
- User Adjustable: Yes, depending on user supplied spring and HIPERSHOE positioning
- Trigger Bow: Flat with black HIPERSHOE included
- Finish: Nickel Boron
- Companion Products: HIPERFIRE AK Pins and Safety Selector
Get more information