Who is eligible for HIPERFIRE® Pro Deal?
HIPERFIRE® is proud to work with leading professionals who work in, or to protect, the Shooting Sports Industry. See the categories below to find out if you may qualify for a Hiperfire Pro Deal*.
…Category List under development…
Review all the steps below to ensure your pro application is properly processed.
- Full-time employment.
- Retail store employees are not eligible – Hiperfire Dealer Employees please talk to your manager for EP details.
- Be a member of industry associations or exhibit at tradeshows, e.g. NRA, NSSF, 3 Gun Nation, Military, Retired Military, LE, etc.
- Majority of product offering must be aligned with the Shooting Sports Industry.
- Offer HIPERFIRE® employees a reciprocal pro deal.
*The expansion of the Shooting Sports Industry necessitates discretion, the above requirements do not guarantee acceptance.
Documents to upload for the application process:
A recent pay stub indicating year-round employment (please black out all sensitive personal information).
Brochure or web-site link detailing your operation, program and services.
Independent Sales Reps – provide documentation for the brands that you represent.
- Shooting Sports Professionals
- Law Enforcement
- Military (all branches)
- Small Municipal Police Departments
- State Prisons
- Customs service
- The Border Patrol
- Bureau Of Prisons
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- State Conservation Departments
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Professionals Engaged In Solo Pursuits
To be eligible for a Pro Level discount from HIPERFIRE, you should be at an Elite Level, highly competitive nationally (or globally) in your sport with a Shooting Sports resume that documents this clearly.
Details to include in your relevant resumes:
- Your history in the sport
- Your current level, category or classification within your shooting sport
- Current and relevant finishes along with the event date, the level/class/category you competed in.
- Your sponsors, if any
- Any media coverage received including web, magazine, newspaper, video or TV coverage.